Digital Services/Marketing & Sales Assistant
WCCB Charlotte's CW is looking for an energetic Digital Services/Marketing & Sales Assistant. Ideal candidates must be self-starting team player, hard working, have a great attitude, be versatile and efficient. Candidate must be proficient in social media and its applications for broadcast television, digital marketing and pop culture, in addition to a drive to promotion through multiple digital platforms while working with Digital Services, Sales & multiple departments.
- Passionate and up-to-date on Digital Marketing trends
- Extremely detail-oriented, diligent, and accurate
- Effective communicator with the ability to produce and present ideas in a clear, concise and creative manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust quickly to meet deadlines.
- Avid user of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & others
- Experience with Photoshop, video editing software and other creative tools is a must
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office ( PowerPoint & Excel) is a must
- 1-2 Years experience with Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Ad Manager
- This position works directly with the Sales & Digital Marketing teams to support multiple projects at a time
- Have fun coming up with new creative ideas to promote WCCB Charlotte and affiliated partners website & social media.
WCCB Charlotte reserves the discretion to add or modify job duties as required.
Please send resume, references and social media links to:
Andy Madewell – Digital Services Director & Elaine Cox - Local Sales Manager
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
No phone calls please.